Monday 7 January 2013

Another review: bring it on!

I'm going to post this two latest Amazon review here because they seem to have a habit of being deleted, which you might think amounts to a conspiracy. But what can you do?

Great read
*****
By Holiday reader

Good characters, great plot and very readable. I say this as a person who does not read fiction, but I can honestly say, that I could not put this book down as Albert makes you want to know what is going to happen to the characters as they fumble their way through the chaotic 'summer of love'.

There is also a great cast of supporting characters, and I often found myself wondering what their stories were, especially Eric and his house in Stansted!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it. Icon cap red UK

    ReplyDelete